Qiwio (2021) Review- Ads-Free Video Hosting Solution
Qiwio is one of the popular ads-free video hosting platforms, worth 149 euro, but you can get it only for 59$ on AppSumo. So grab it now!!
Video is one of the biggest trends in marketing in 2020. According to industry forecasts, over 82% of all internet traffic will come in the form of video by the year 2021. But video content is far heavier than textual content, which puts a heavy load on your servers.
The rise of online video has made consumers only even more shocked when you don’t use it. So what if your content could generate engagement and leads as well as sales and leads?
There are various platforms on which video clips host and these platforms allow you to upload, edit and manage them as needed. These sites allow you to share your videos on any social media website.
In addition, they have a custom-made, high-quality player with features like a customizable logo. Also the ability to change the color screen and control speed, and so on. Such websites often let you set permissions, give private links, and lock videos with a password.
So, you need to be able to upload and share high-quality videos with your audience, without server lag or your website going down. That’s why video hosting services are part of modern content marketing strategies.
In this article, we will discuss Qiwio. Which is a video hosting service that enables businesses to boost sales and raise revenue through video marketing. If you want to introduce video marketing to your company, this tool is for you.
Qiwio is a video marketing automation platform. It uses interactive video elements, such as questions, CTAs, and forms, to generate engagement and conversions. It’s an interactive video option that lets you show videos, add CTAs, and ask questions to your viewers.
You can turn your viewers into customers through interactive videos and adaptive content. In addition, Qiwio makes it easy to add interactive video elements to your videos, such as call-to-action buttons, video forms, and questions.
Using CTA buttons on your site can help guide your prospects down your funnel, whether it involves downloading a freebie, scheduling a chat, or buying a certain item.
It allows you to use video funnels to ease the creation of interactive content, giving viewers an extraordinary experience. Videos could edit and change based on the viewer’s answers.
- It is an awesome video hosting platform offering CTA buttons, video forms, and questions so viewers can engage.
- You can also create fully interactive, dynamic video funnels by modifying the content the viewer sees based on their answers to the video question.
Those who work with video and content creators will benefit most from Qiwio, as it enables them to convert video views into customers.
Unlimited video storage: All the tools you need to host, manage, and share branded videos. Enterprise plans come with unlimited storage.
- Collect emails through video forms, convert viewers to sales with video CTAs. Find out more about your viewers by introducing them to video questions, and more!
Full video customization:
- Every viewer gets his or her own unique video experience based on their answers to the video questions.
- With a video player in which you do your business or brand customization such as Select colors, a logo, and a thumbnail.
Publish anywhere, grow anywhere:
- Put videos on any platform, customize the player, and add powerful marketing tools for a longer engagement.
Marketing and Distribution:
- Users of the platform can share videos, gain people’s views, and grow their audience.
- Tracks and analyzes your video performance so that you can learn more about everyone who watches them.
- There will always be call-to-action buttons on the ready for you to use any time to ask viewers to take action right from your videos.
Engaging your audience:
- There are also multiple-choice questions that you can put anywhere in your video to keep the attention and gather information.
- Uploading videos anywhere is easy with the app, and it automatically looks great even on mobile without writing a line of code.
- Video marketers need software that will allow them to edit their videos and market their content.
- In addition, the Content creators want their videos to have more engagement.
Qiwio’s dashboard has all the features you want to incorporate video engagement. After adding all the features you want, you can share your video from the dashboard. Facebook, Linkedin, and YouTube can all integrated within Qiwio.
All your leads will organize after the video published in Qiwio’s CRM. You will also receive a complete breakdown of each lead’s activity, including every question answered, every CTA clicked, and every form filled.
You can integrate it with your favorite sales and marketing tools to provide every member of your team with access to the powerful data it offers.
Besides, Qiwio lets you host as many videos as you want on its fast and secure hosting platform. You can customize the fast, lightweight HTML 5 video player with your own logo and colors and make it your own.
You also can manage many types of videos and campaigns from one place using Qiwio’s intuitive video management system.
- Host your videos.
- Embed it anywhere via iframe or share with a link
- Add a Call-To-Action button inside your video
- Collect emails and answers to questions for routing viewers to other videos
- Based on your own customized rules
- Perfect video funnel and lead generation system
- Call to action UX not as flexible
- Multiple video tasking is not supportable.
- The resolution option feature such as — 1080p, 720p etc
- A video display is a little slow.
Loom is one of the top choices and alternatives of Qiwio. It is a video platform that allows users to capture, record, and share their work easily. It also allows users to message and communicate with colleagues and with customers as well.
In addition, using Loom you can record your voice, face and create shareable videos in less time. So, it does matter whether you are onboarding new employees, troubleshooting customer issues then look makes it easy for you. So this could be better than Qiwio.
With over 5M clients, Wistia is another video hosting and podcasting platform. It allows users to create videos and share them with their customers. IT comes with ad-free hosting and advanced marketing tools that boost your sales and experience.
Promo.com lets you create and customize quality video clips and assist users in promoting their brands, or businesses across social media platforms Also, it allows them to build campaigns to boost engagements, reduce CPC, increase traffic or promote a product.
Qiwio offers a video hosting platform that goes from 19 euro to 149 euro. The features vary as prices go up, but if you want an app sumo deal then you should count on 59$.
You can upload 50 videos for $59 on one code day. Since you are investing $70 into Qiwio.io for their first video which is non-commercial. Therefore, You are getting a good deal.
In short, Qiwio gives you everything you need to interact with your videos. And distribute the content across platforms, and collect leads. This enables you to go that extra mile to host videos without the risk of your viewers having to read some crappy ad.
So we can say that this is a great choice of hosting videos and we love the fact that you can collect email signups, add CTA and ask questions too.